Monday, March 13, 2017

Review of Poison Study, by Maria Snyder

Poison Study is about a strong female protagonist being selected to be the poison taster to the Throne of Glass, you will love this book as much as I do. I am waiting for the chance to read the second book!
Commander. Throughout the book, she proves her worth as a poison taster as well as a heroine, dauntlessly facing unexpected challenges even with a deeply troubled past. I absolutely loved this book. It was full of plot twists, which I adore, and was extremely well written. Not to mention the magic and romance. It was perfect. I rate it ten out of ten and recommend it to anyone who loves a bad-ass heroine with intelligence and strength. If you liked Throne of Glass, you will love this book as much as I do. I am waiting for the chance to read the second book!

~Sunaina N., 9th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?