Friday, November 14, 2014

Dan's picks introduction

Hello all,
     Since elementary school I have found comfort in the quiet realm of the school library, this was my place where I felt and still feel safe and relaxed. Throughout the years I have spent thousands of hours reading countless books, novels, and graphic novels. In the homestead library alone I have probably read several hundred. Recently I have been given the opportunity by one of the librarians to write a column on the newly created blog, writing reviews for some of my favorite books and of new books that find their way onto the shelves. My hope is that this will be a weekly conversation between me and the student body encouraging more people to explore books and appreciate the library. In the future you will be able to find my my reviewed books on a designated, updated regularly, and ready for others to explore
     
                                          happy reading,
                                                   Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?